Reach Your Audience with Native Video — the #1 Way for Consuming Online Information
It’s no secret that, when it comes to engaging online content, video is king. In today’s on-the-go society, everyone expects on-demand content — content they can view and share anytime, anywhere.
Consider these facts behind video content:
- 75% of executives say they watched at least one business-related video in the past week.
- 59% of senior executives say that if text and videos are on the same page, they prefer the video.
- 500 million people watch videos on Facebook every day.
- One-third of the time spent online is watching videos.
- By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic.
If you still have doubts about whether it’s really worth using video to promote your business and personal brand, the answer is simple: Yes.
Video is already the most versatile and profitable digital marketing tool out there, and LinkedIn has recently introduced new features and capabilities that let you use video more effectively than ever before.
If you’re ready to tackle LinkedIn video, but don’t know how to start, we’re here to help.
Work with a former TV producer to learn how to present yourself on camera and work out all the details of creating your own videos. Over the course of five 30-minute sessions, you work on:
- Editorial and technical planning
- Test shoot evaluation and feedback
- Video capture and editing
- Video posting and distribution
Alternatively, you can have us produce the video for you – shooting from the comfort of your office. We’ll shoot it online, do all the editing and deliver a finished product that you can upload and share. Choose from two options:
- Scripted, with you speaking directly to the camera
- Interview format, a more informal, conversational style