Join Our Team
That’s what we do for our clients.
We work with CEOs and executives who have a vision and want to use social media to raise their visibility and maximize their impact.
We help them tell their story effectively, so customers can appreciate the beauty and power of their solution. And employees, partners and investors can get on board and help them move farther, faster.
If this sounds like fun to you, you’re in the right place. You’re also in the right place if:
- Work-life balance is important to you,
- You want to work with truly interesting clients, and
- You want to be part of a team filled with people who are talented, smart, and genuinely nice.
ProResource is looking for people to fill the following roles. In all the roles, we look for people who believe in the power of personal branding and social media, understand enterprise technology and business, and and want to help tech executives use social media effectively.
- Social Media Project Manager & Strategist
- Graphic Designer
- Virtual Sales Executive
- Other Roles
Social Media Project Manager & Strategist
We are looking for someone who has a passion for social media, understands how to use social media effectively at a personal (not corporate) level for executives, is patient with people who don’t have the social expertise you do, and is all about making the trains run on time. Does this sound like you?
- You post regularly in social media on your own behalf, you are wry and amusing, you have a large network, and you get a lot of engagement on your posts.
- You love to learn. You are curious about what works in social for others, and keep up with current trends.
- You enjoy helping people. You are patient and kind, even when you explain something for the third time.
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented. Things don’t fall through the cracks when you are around.
We are looking for a part-time graphic designer to work 15-20 hours a week, creating images for blog posts and LinkedIn profiles, and also doing a little video editing. Does this sound like you?
- You can design in a wide range of styles – you can do traditional as well as innovative and quirky.
- You have a solid mastery of space, color and fonts.
- You consider yourself an advanced user of Photoshop.
- You are extremely detail-oriented and organized; you catch typos in the text for your graphics.
- You are reliable and responsible, and able to work well independently.
Writer / Storyteller
We help our clients tell their stories in social media. This is a great fit for former journalists who love interviewing people and enjoy writing. We write LinkedIn profiles, blog posts, and social media posts. Does this sound like you?
- Writing is your passion. You love the written word, you read constantly, you have fun playing with creative phrasing, and you have an opinion on the Oxford comma.
- You are a natural storyteller. People crowd around when you tell a story, sitting enthralled as you spin it out, rich with details and adventure, excited to hear how it all comes out.
- You love doing interviews. It doesn’t intimidate you in the least to speak with the CEO of a large company. You can put anyone at ease, draw out the information you need, and leave them feeling good about the conversation.
- You enjoy capturing the client’s voice, using their style and turn of phrase.
Virtual Sales Representative
We are looking for an inside sales person who loves selling and is very comfortable selling virtually – someone who believes selling is all about solving problems for clients. Does this sound like you?
- You love sales. When you were a kid, you had a business selling to neighbors and friends.
- You have a high degree of confidence in your ability to exceed sales targets, largely because you’ve done it so many times.
- You know many high-powered executives, they respect you and they enjoy talking to you. You’re a good listener, you understand their concerns, and you help them solve problems.
- You have a positive attitude, a big smile, and enthusiasm that is contagious.
- You want to work for a purpose-driven company with strong values, where you can make a real contribution.
Are you a video editor, marketing assistant, or editor who believes in the power of social media and would like to help executives tell their stories online? Please send a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow the instructions below.
For All Roles…
- You must have significant, real-world business experience, ideally with B2B technology.
- You must believe in the value of social media.
- You need an up-to-date professional profile on LinkedIn.
- You must be detail-oriented and organized, reliable and responsible, and able to work well independently.
- You need strong verbal communication skills and an excellent Zoom/phone presence.
- You need strong written communication skills, with the ability to spell, capitalize, punctuate and use correct grammar, and you need to want to get these right, even in internal emails.
- You must be a team player, able to work well with others.
- You have an upbeat, positive outlook on life.
Why Join ProResource?
- You will be helping entrepreneurs and executives build their businesses. We work with fascinating people who are passionate about what they do.
- You work with a team – we are all remote now but whether you are in the office or not, you’re part of a group of people who work together to make a difference for our clients.
- There’s always more to learn – you can move between roles on your team, take on more responsibility and generate more income.
Read about our mission, beliefs, value & rules.
Does that sound like a fit for you?
If it does, send an email to email@example.com. Use the subject line “Interested in joining ProResource.” Tell us which role would be a fit for you and why. Please include a link to your LinkedIn profile. (If your resume has more information than your LinkedIn profile, you can attach that. But your LinkedIn profile should have all of the same information plus writing or work samples.)