Social Velocity Coaching
Your Fast Path to Success in Social Media
Social Velocity is a unique social media coaching program for executives.
Your coach works with you, one-on-one, to define a personal social media strategy that advances your business goals.
You can work on a wide range of tasks, including building your network, blogging, video, and advertising.
Have your assistant do the work. Your coach can work with you to define your strategy, train your assistant to handle your social media for you, then provide ongoing support, problem-solving and oversight.
“I am so pleased with the results of my LinkedIn coaching. I now have a system for making connections and following up, I am blogging less but with more readers, and I have generated some excellent leads.”
“As a marketing and communications expert, I launched my biz solely on LinkedIn, have been using it forever, and thought I knew it all, Judy educated me on nuances and techniques I’d not considered before.
Kudos to Judy for customizing the presentation (and materials) to the audience, and for delivering her incredibly deep and current knowledge! Well done!”
Beth Berman, WHY Coach / Compel-li-cations™ Coach, Speaker & Workshop Facilitator
“The team at ProResource really grasped our problems and our recruiting needs.
They helped us define parameters and develop messaging to get the most from recruiting on LinkedIn. In addition, they gave us some great suggestions for improving our LinkedIn profiles.
Last, but not least, they delivered on agreed-upon dates and were very easy to work with. We definitely consider ProResource a valuable resource for our future needs.”
Donna McInnis, Vice President, Human Resources, PointClear
“Within 10 minutes of meeting with Judy, I knew this would be an excellent partnership.
Working with ProResource,we were able to generate strong business leads and recruit exceptional candidates to fill open positions.
From the first meeting, Judy asked in-depth questions about our goals. She translated our goals into a plan of action tailored specifically to our needs and delivered phenomenal results.
Everyone we have worked with at ProResource has been extremely professional and at the top of their game.”
Michael Mack, President, World Synergy
Social Velocity Mini
- A short coaching program for executives who just need a little help.
- In a 45-minute Social Strategy Session, you and your coach discuss what you want to accomplish in social media and what you need to learn.
- Your coach answers your questions and shows you how to do the things you want to learn.
- After your call, she documents what you discussed in a Social Action Plan, giving you a list of steps and action items.
- You receive email support for the next 30 days as you put your plan into effect.
Social Velocity Coaching
- Truly master LinkedIn with this two-month coaching program.
- Begin with a 45-minute Social Strategy Session to discuss your goals for using social media, what resources are available to you, and how much time you can devote to LinkedIn.
- Your coach designs a Social Action Plan to meet your goals.
- Schedule four 30-minute coaching sessions at your convenience over the next two months. In each session you focus on the specific topics you want to learn.
- Includes email support between sessions.
Native Video JumpStart
- Spend two hours with a video coach and get ready for magic to happen! Work with your coach in-person or using Zoom.
- In the first hour, you work on your strategy and goals for using video.
- You discuss video logistics, such as the type of equipment you need, choosing locations, lighting, creating a set, and how to make your own teleprompter.
- In the second hour, you get more comfortable on camera. You practice and see your presentation become more polished.
- You talk about what to wear, hair and makeup, and what to do with your hands.
- You get tech tips on shooting, editing and captioning your videos.
- You discuss when and how to upload, and what to do after you post a video.
Social Media as a Leadership Tool
Explore the ways you can use social media as a leader. Tell stories, nurture relationships, congratulate partners, reward your team’s hard work, and more. This ebook is packed with tips and strategies for leaders.
20 Tweets for CEOs
Learn Twitter the easy way – watch people similar to you who are using it effectively. We identified 20 types of tweets that CEOs make on a regular basis and illustrated each with examples from Fortune 500 CEOs.
“Working with ProResource, we now have access to people and connections that we never had before.
We’re a technology company that sells to the upstream oil & gas industry. Our clients are large and they’re professional. The ProResource strategy resonated with them.
There was constant activity in our account and the ProResource staff walked me through their processes. Now I’m able to build on what was started and move my contacts through what is often a really long sales cycle.
ProResource also stands behind its work. They bird-dogged the project until we got the results Judy promised.”
Dan Purvis, President & CEO, Velentium, Upstream Oil & Gas Solutions
“We took what ProResource taught us about LinkedIn and applied it to all of our marketing to build a referral network that provides us with a source of leads and deals.
Judy and her team put together a plan of attack on how to use LinkedIn and other social media to bolster our credibility in the IT support marketplace.
We use that process now around all of our networking and list building, and it builds deeper connections with prospects. Once ProResource got us started, it took us very little effort to maintain.
The marketing help we got from ProResource wasn’t formulaic. It was customized to our company and the type of clients we’re trying to reach.
I got a lot more value than I expected from ProResource. ProResource knows what it’s doing and I’ve learned a lot from not only what their team has showed me, but also by watching how ProResource markets for itself.”
Raffi Jamgotchian, President/CTO of Triada Networks
“ProResource took the marketing power inside LinkedIn and placed it directly in our hands. With their training, we were able to start cultivating LinkedIn as a resource for generating leads. ProResource started us off on the right foot and made sure we not only knew how to use LinkedIn — but were confident in our ability to be successful there.”
Brenda Ortiz, Account Manager, IT Management Solutions
“During a session with Judy, I heard myself exclaim ‘that is BRILLIANT.’ When selecting vendors, my goal is always to work with those that are willing to deliver 10 times my investment (smile). Judy is ‘that vendor,’ she is a strong player and will have an amazing impact on your team’s ability to achieve results. I highly recommend her services!”
Dawn Hudson, Chief Customer Evangelist/Officer, Outreach Marketing Solutions
Have questions about LinkedIn? Ask one of our experts about your profile, building your network, searching, blogging and more.
Thursdays 11:30am-12pm ET
Join via GoTo Meeting:
Or dial in at (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 899-872-357