If you run a small software startup outside the U.S. and are looking to break into the U.S. market, here is a teleseminar just for you. Daksh Sharma, one of the top marketing bloggers in India, interviewed me for an hour and a half on December 17.
We covered all kinds of topics, including:
– How to get your first customers in the U.S.
– How to start marketing when you have only a small budget (or no budget at all)
– How to get publicity for your software
– How to be sure there is a market for your software in the U.S.
– How to find good partners who will market your software in exchange for a percentage of the revenue.
Check out Daksh’s blog: