Are You Using LinkedIn Strategically to Build Your Personal Brand and Advance Your Business Goals?
Your personal brand matters.
For entrepreneurs, CEOs and leaders, building a strong personal brand, separate from the business, is valuable. It enhances your reputation, adds value to your business, and makes you more effective. Even for those who are not in a leadership role, developing your personal brand differentiates you, raises your profile, and attracts ideal people to you.
When you use social media for personal branding, you gain the opportunity to tell your story directly to the people who matter:
- Share your vision & insights.
- Educate about important issues.
- Align your team, so everyone is focused and moving in the right direction.
- Interpret the news, so everyone knows where you stand.
You also have the opportunity to learn, in real time, directly from customers. When you listen to conversations in social media, you keep your finger on the pulse of your market, acquire competitive intelligence, and perceive shifts faster.
For most professionals and executives, LinkedIn is the place to start when building a professional brand.
- LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, with more than 562 million members.
- When people google you, your LinkedIn profile is typically the #1 or #2 search result. Of course, many executives start their research on LinkedIn. Either way, they come to your LinkedIn profile.
- C-level executives spend more time on LinkedIn than on WSJ.com, Forbes.com or CNN.com.
When you use LinkedIn effectively, people appreciate the depth of your expertise, they get comfortable with you quickly, you have more conversations, and those conversations are warmer and more productive.
Let’s talk about what you want to accomplish and see if we can help you. Schedule a 15-minute call here. Whether or not we end up doing business, you will come away from the call with insights about social media and personal branding that will be useful to you.