Wondering if social media is a good way to generate leads for your business? Here are five ways to use LinkedIn for lead generation:
1. You can build prospecting lists with LinkedIn, introduce yourself, and get a conversation started. (Typically more useful for people who sell to businesses or the government than to consumers, but we’ve used LinkedIn successfully to reach consumers too.)
2. You can create and nurture a referral network.
3. You can use LinkedIn’s Sponsored Content ads to promote events, such as seminars, webinars, and conferences.
4. You can also use LinkedIn’s Sponsored Content ads for content marketing – to get your videos, white papers, blog posts, and other educational materials in front of the exact audience you want to reach.
5. You can use LinkedIn’s Sponsored InMails to automate your prospecting, sending introduction messages to 10-30 people per day. These messages can be sent directly from your sales reps, so responses go directly to them.
Want to Talk?
Let’s talk about what you sell and who you want to target, and we’ll provide some free advice about using LinkedIn for lead generation. Schedule a 15-minute call here. Whether or not we end up doing business, you will come away from the call with insights about social selling that will be useful to you.