Looking for an efficient way to build a marketing funnel, so you have a steady stream of leads coming in?
LinkedIn is a powerful tool for lead generation, useful for anyone who sells to professionals and executives.
Here are five ways you can use LinkedIn as part of your lead generation process:
1. Build prospecting lists with LinkedIn, introduce yourself, and get a conversation started. (Typically more useful for people who sell to businesses or the government than to consumers, but we’ve used LinkedIn successfully to reach consumers too.)
2. Create and nurture a referral network.
3. Use LinkedIn’s Sponsored Content ads to promote events, such as seminars, webinars, and conferences.
4. Use LinkedIn’s Sponsored Content ads for content marketing – to get your videos, white papers, blog posts, and other educational materials in front of the exact audience you want to reach.
5. Use LinkedIn’s Sponsored InMails to automate your prospecting, sending introduction messages to 10-30 people per day. These messages can be sent directly from your sales reps, so responses go directly to them.
6. Experiment with new messaging or new target markets. LinkedIn is the ideal place to run small tests to discover the best way to introduce people to your solution.
Want to Talk?
Let’s talk about what you sell and who you want to target, and we’ll provide some free advice about using LinkedIn for lead generation. Schedule a 15-minute call here. Whether or not we end up doing business, you will come away from the call with insights about social selling that will be useful to you.