Are You Using LinkedIn Strategically to Build Your Personal Brand and Advance Your Business Goals?
Did you know that LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, with more than 500 million members?
Did you know that when people google you, your LinkedIn profile is typically the #1 or #2 search result?
Did you know that C-level executives spend more time on LinkedIn than on WSJ.com, Forbes.com or CNN.com?
When people want to learn more about you, you can use LinkedIn to put the information you want them to have right at their fingertips.
Do you have a strong LinkedIn profile that works 24/7 on your behalf? One that demonstrates your expertise and helps people feel like they know you, like you, and can trust you?
Beyond your profile, are you using LinkedIn to raise your profile in the industry and make progress towards your business goals?
You can use LinkedIn strategically to:
- Build your reputation online as a thought leader
- Create awareness
- Educate prospects
- Nurture relationships
We can help in two ways:
1. We can do all the work for you – Have an Executive Branding program tailored to your specific needs. Take advantage of branding programs geared to entrepreneurs, CEOs, sales leaders, lawyers, consultants or coaches.
2. Get one-on-one social media coaching – Have an expert coach you in how to achieve exactly what you want to accomplish and support you every step of the way. SocialVelocity is a three-month coaching program designed specifically for executives who want one-on-one help.
Get started using LinkedIn effectively to raise your profile and promote your personal brand:
- Get your free Executive Branding Checklist.
- Download your free ebook Executive’s Guide to Social Media.
- Sign up for a webinar.
Schedule a free 15-minute call so we can talk about what you would like to accomplish, and we’ll see if our approach to executive branding is a good fit for you.