One of the best ways for a CEO to learn how to use Twitter is to follow other CEOs who are doing a great job on Twitter. Here is a list of 11 CEOs who are worth following.
You can see how they use their personal Twitter presence to share their excitement about corporate news and events, congratulate their team, provide their spin on issues they feel strongly about, and interact with other CEOs and thought leaders.
- Tim Cook, CEO Apple, @tim_cook
- Devin Wenig, CEO eBay, @devinwenig
- Ulrich Spiesshofer, CEO ABB, @ABB_CEO
- Mary Barra, CEO GM, @mtbarra
- Elon Musk, CEO Tesla, @elonmusk
- Satya Nadella, CEO Microsoft, @satyanadella
- Adena Friedman, CEO Nasdaq, @adenatfriedman
- Susan Wojcicki, CEO YouTube, @SusanWojcicki
- Marc Benioff, CEO Salesforce, @Benioff
- Richard Branson, CEO Virgin Group, @richardbranson
- Chuck Robbins, CEO Cisco, @ChuckRobbins
Want help creating your own Twitter presence? Work one-on-one with a SocialVelocity coach who can help you with Twitter and LinkedIn. Schedule a free 15-minute consultation to learn more and see if our approach can work for you.